Don’t think of V’s Barbershop as just a franchise…
It’s every bit a Manchise® business opportunity.
Not only do you get to work for yourself in this recession-resistant growth industry, you get to revive an American tradition while serving upscale clientele with your staff of professionally-trained employees — all with the support of the latest technology, proven operating philosophy and an experienced management team at your disposal.
- Great Success Rate. Not a single franchise location has closed since V’s Barbershop started offering franchise opportunities.
- Career Flexibility. In many circumstances, franchisee’s can be ‘semi-absentee’ owners.
- Best of the Barbershops. Our Average sales per store are among the highest in the industry. Take a look at Item 19 of our FDD and see the difference.
- Protected Territory. Up to 5-mile radius, throughout the term of your franchise agreement.
- Reduced Royalties. 5% rate drops to 2.5% for Gross Sales over $500K.
- Want to buy 3 or more? We have a program designed to provide you with reduced fees and royalties if you choose.
- Dedicated Support. V’s places franchisee support at the forefront of our mission. Simply put, we are there with you every step of the way.
- Close Relationship. V’s does not view franchisees as a number – you are part of the V’s family and treated as such!
As a V’s Barbershop franchisee, you will receive training on all aspects of operating the barbershop from pre-opening, operating and employee training.* V’s has created comprehensive, detailed manuals with step-by-step instructions on everything from how to select a site, how to hire and pay barbers to V’s distinguished approach to hair cuts, shaves and facials. We also train you how to operate our state-of-the-art computer system, how to market your V’s Barbershop and give you access to pre-selected vendors for everything you will need to purchase: barberchairs, cabinetry, artwork, towel warmers, shaving cream, straight razors — literally everything you need!
*Excludes the professional training of your licensed barbers